Instructions for Authors
To do until February 14, 2015 (Summary)
- upload the LNCS copyright
- upload the final version of the paper
- The copyright has to be signed by the authors (or at least the corresponding author) and uploaded using your EasyChair author account.
You can scan the form into PDF file. If you cannot scan the signed form please fax it to the fax number
+41 58 666 4536 instead.
- Please use the current version of the copyright available here and enter ICITS 2015 - 8th International Conference on Information-Theoretic Security as conference name and Anja Lehmann and Stefan Wolf as volume editors.
Camera-Ready Paper (Conference Track)
- The files have to be uploaded using your EasyChair author account.
- Generally the page limit is 18 pages.
- Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag
when preparing the final version. In particular you are asked to use the LNCS styles.
- Whenever possible, use only standard packages. All nonstandard packages must be included in the zipfile.
- The uploaded files consist of a zipped file containing
- all your LaTeX sources
- the filled-in copyright form (see above)
- PDF version of your camera-ready paper.
- The publisher has introduced an extra control loop: once
data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding
authors and ask them to check their papers.
- All files are to be uploaded until February 14, 2015.
- Due to the tight time schedule
we cannot guarantee including the paper in the proceedings
in case of a late submission, a wrong format or violation of the page limit.